Awakening and Riding Craniosacral Rhythms
A Weekend of Discovery and Exploring Craniosacral Movement and Dance
April 6 and 7th, 2019 11:00-17:30
Studio 142, Kunstquartier Bethanien, Mariannenplatz 2, 1st floor right, room 142
Join longtime friends, Berlin-based Canadian dancer, choreographer, instructor and Craniosacral practitioner Shannon Cooney, and Toronto-based master teacher and craniosacral practitioner, Robert Harris, as they share their decades of teaching expertise and experience to bring forth this exploratory dance and movement workshop.
The weekend will provide rewarding experiences as these two gifted instructors lead and interweave participants through various exercises to open new realms of sensing, perception and creativity.
● Become aware of your deep inner midline, your craniosacral rhythm, its fluid tides and the effects on consciousness and freedom
● Awakening perception to subtle and potent felt sensations and movements, providing freedom and expression to inner and outer worlds
● Witness your sensory realms expand and deepen, gaining new abilities to perceive, feel and enrich consciously your experiences.
● Percieve craniosacral rhythm dynamics and the hands-on facilitations for slack and stillness, movement and rhythms
● Gain unique access to your inner self with an enhanced ability to let go of restrictive tensions while integrating the experience of shifts in your perception
● Experience heightened senses and an increased ability to witness and enjoy new found inspirations, creativity and expression
- Learn how to ground oneself in the midst of the phenomena of the Craniosacral tides.
Berlin, April 6 and 7, 2019