Awakening and Riding Craniosacral Rhythms
A Weekend of Discovery and Exploring Craniosacral Movement and Dance
Join longtime friends, Berlin-based Canadian dancer, choreographer, instructor and Craniosacral practitioner Shannon Cooney, and Toronto-based master teacher and craniosacral practitioner, Robert Harris, as they share their decades of teaching expertise and experience to bring forth this exploratory dance and movement workshop.
The weekend will provide rewarding experiences as these two gifted instructors lead and interweave participants through various exercises to open new realms of sensing, perception and creativity.
● Become aware of your deep inner core, your craniosacral rhythm, its fluid tides and the effects on consciousness and freedom
● Awakening perception to subtle and potent felt sensations and movements, providing freedom and expression to inner and outer worlds
● Witness your sensory realms expand and deepen, gaining new abilities to perceive, feel and enrich consciously your experiences.
● Experience craniosacral rhythm dynamics and the hands-on facilitations for slack and stillness, movement and rhythms
● Gain unique access to your inner self with an enhanced ability to let go of restrictive tensions while integrating the experience of shifts in you perception
● Experience heightened senses and an increased ability to witness and enjoy new found inspirations, creativity and expression
Date: September 29 30, 2018
Location: Riverdale Hub, 1326 Gerrard St. E., 3rd floor
Cost: 300$ CDN+hst
Limited spaces, so please register in advnace: Cranial Therapy Centre Toronto